Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Sinners Forums, Enjoy Your Stay =D
We Use RaidCall So Download RaidCall Here , Raid Info Here!
Vote to TA Click Me!
*Reminder* Rappelz Server Time Is On Main Page.

Contacting the BBB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirBradening
Guild Master
SirBradening

Contacting the BBB Empty
PostSubject: Contacting the BBB   Contacting the BBB I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Filing a complaint with the BBB regarding the Kejo portal pking and pre-siege pk on Jan 28th 2012. First of all I suspect this is going to piss Gala off a bit so if you do decide to do this please be on your best behavior as they will probably look for a reason to give us shit. So no portal pking! When you do pk (and this goes for myself to) just don't say a word kill them and leave.

Below is an explanation of how to fill the BBB forms out

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Go there, click start your complaint, choose "Business product or service (other than vehicle or cell), click next, it will then ask you to find a company type in Gala-Net should basically be the only company that shows up click on "select" a window asking if its okay to go to the silicon valley site will open go ahead and click "Continue" you should now be at the BBB complaint form.

[img]Contacting the BBB Bbb_co11[/img]

Where it says Complaint type please change this to Customer Service Issues.

Where it says Innvoice number use the rappelz ticket number you got

Where it says Model name put Rappelz

[img]Contacting the BBB Bbb_co12[/img]

This is how I filled each field out of the BBB form obviously do not copy what I wrote word for word but please try to word it in a clear concise manner. We need to appear intelligent. Also if you do or have used the cash shop quite a bit I feel it would be in our best interest to include a ball park number for the amount of money you have spent with there company over the years you have been playing this game. No matter what be sure to keep the information you provide straight to the facts and try to present it in a professional manner versus a gamer rage troll manner.

I am planning on submitting my ticket to the BBB on Friday Feb 17th as that will have been 14 actual business days from when we filed our complaints.

Any questions ask me. I don't know that this will lead to anything I am sure though that multiple BBB complaints will land on the desk of someones boss or manager and that it will increase our chances of Gala doing the right thing and honoring there Terms of Service

******UPDATE****
Below are my screen shots from 28th in case you want or need names.

[img]Contacting the BBB Rappel10[/img]
[img]Contacting the BBB Rappel11[/img]
[img]Contacting the BBB Rappel12[/img]
[img]Contacting the BBB Rappel13[/img]
[img]Contacting the BBB Rappel14[/img]
[img]Contacting the BBB Rappel15[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contacting the BBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting the BBB   Contacting the BBB I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 pm

nice HTML skills bro
Back to top Go down

Contacting the BBB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: