Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Sinners Forums, Enjoy Your Stay =D
We Use RaidCall So Download RaidCall Here , Raid Info Here!
Vote to TA Click Me!
*Reminder* Rappelz Server Time Is On Main Page.

MUST READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirBradening
Guild Master
SirBradening

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 pm

It has been brought to my attention by a member of the Rappelz staff that in an effort to curb hacking and to prevent rupee buying they are more closely monitoring individuals and guilds. We (Sinners) as a whole along with other guilds (Kejo, Infinitium, ect ) are on the list of guilds that are being monitored. Basically any guild that has a large wealthy population of players is being looked at for suspicious transactions. It is nothing to worry about if you aren't doing anything wrong. If you are I strongly encourage you to stop especially since we are being more closely watched. To clarify I specifically mean do not buy rupees (Not saying anyone is, or if you are that I or others care, but you will most likely be caught) also if you suspect an item to be hacked I would suggest not buying it as if the GMs feel you might be involved with the hack in some way you will get banned. (Clearly any item could be hacked but thats not what I am talking about, I am specifically talking about something like this, "How much is an s5 r7 bp worth" "7.5 bil ish" "oh this ones listed at 3.5" ) Clearly a red flag should go off in your head and you should proceed with caution. I am not saying do not buy it but just know to be careful. I do not want anyone to get into trouble for being ignorant about something. If you need a price check ask in guild Ricky, Jew, Myself or many others will have an idea of what something is worth.

Also apparently we are the most often reported guild on the server when it comes to PKing. I am unsure which way to approach this because part of me says "We do shit right" "If we don't make the forums we did something wrong" "Making world chat only means your half as good as you should be" ect ect. Apparently though we have pushed it pretty far. I should clarify here "We" is a subjective term someone in guild has been reported over 3000 times on one character alone. * I tip my hat to you*. All this being said we do need to pull off the mass pking. I was told if we don't the GMS will disband Sinners... this also brings forth feelings of pure glee as we could go down in Rappelz lore. But being that along with the threat to disband Sinners I felt there was some underlying tones of bans as well as I was told peoples rights to make a guild would be taken from them that I think it would be in our best interests to back off the pking a bit. Now I want to be clear here if someone takes your boss you stomp there heads in, if someone comes at you, you go at them. I do not expect anyone to take any shit but I also would prefer it if we didn't go to Sanc/boss grinds/ where ever else and pk randoms. If you want to PK in retaliation fine, if you want to pk the guilds we have issues with or wipe a party because a member from those guilds is in it thats fine too. But I do not want anymore random parties wiped. Also and this was specifically said if we wipe a party and keep showing up 5 - 10 - 20 mins later to wipe them they are going to start to treat that as harrasement. I was told though that if a guild such as Kejo does something to us and we respond it will be considered and Eye for and Eye and they will not stop it at all.

Any Questions or Concerns or comments feel free to post them here or if its something you don't want made public pm me. I have an open door policy. If I am not around ask Jewish, Tyran, Snip3r, or Troll they all know how to get ahold of me and usually can within a few mins.

-Scott
Back to top Go down
SallyRagdoll--Anna
SallyRagdoll--Anna

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Well, I have nothing to worry about :p
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 pm

With this said, this so not to scare anyone this isn't an attempt to make people leave guild. They are just simply monitoring us as well as others, don't freak out. I don't want to see people leave guild because of this that would be just down right stupid. As for the hat tipping jaja.
Back to top Go down
SallyRagdoll--Anna
SallyRagdoll--Anna

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:49 pm

To me it makes sense I suppose.
Back to top Go down
SirBradening
Guild Master
SirBradening

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Oh yes for sure there is no reason to leave guild. It wouldn't even matter especially if you have a decent amount of in game wealth you will be monitored in any guild. Or even if you are solo. I just know that given the status of Sinners, we are on the short list of guilds checked. But lets be honest here. Jewish, and Tyran, and Anger are three of the biggest merchs on the server. They are always constantly buying and selling. It is not uncommon for these players bank accounts to fluctuated tens of billions per day let alone per week or per month. It really is nothing to worry about unless you are doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST READ
Page 1 of 1