Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Sinners Forums, Enjoy Your Stay =D
We Use RaidCall So Download RaidCall Here , Raid Info Here!
Vote to TA Click Me!
*Reminder* Rappelz Server Time Is On Main Page.

Guild Event?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Event? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Event?   Guild Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 pm

I've been thinking once the guild is back up and running it would be cool to have a PvP oriented event, I'm thinking of a type of tournament in which money will be given to the winner maybe the runner up, or as far as top 3 winners. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SirBradening
Guild Master
SirBradening

Guild Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Event?   Guild Event? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah it would be sorta cool to do something, I don't know what exactly but it would be fun... hopefully people can chime in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Event?   Guild Event? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Thinking about a team oriented PvP, randomizer for the teams. Start off with X amount of teams and do it in a tourney style. Kind of like the playoffs type deal Very Happy. Would take place in DeathMatch in a designated spot with a "ref" watching. Could do best out of 3 or just once and done type deal per round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Event?   Guild Event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Event?
Page 1 of 1