Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Sinners Forums, Enjoy Your Stay =D
We Use RaidCall So Download RaidCall Here , Raid Info Here!
Vote to TA Click Me!
*Reminder* Rappelz Server Time Is On Main Page.

General Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirBradening
Guild Master
SirBradening

General Stuff Empty
PostSubject: General Stuff   General Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey everyone a few things I wanted to get out there. First of all I want to welcome most of you back to Sinners. I am glad we are back in one place. I also feel on some level I owe everyone an apology for taking my break when I did. I just sort of left you all hanging and I am sorry for that.

Now on to a few things as I am sure you all know in Sinners we don't have many rules. The one quote unquote rule that I would like to install is I would like people to communicate what the heck is going on between them and other guilds better. I know we are all guilty of this so I am not point fingers at anyone but I would like to know what is going on. I guess a good for instance and I will use myself as an example today in guild chat someone asked if we were at War with Asteria, and we are not but I have pked a handful of people in Sanc so they could be a little pissed off. I guess if you have issues or do something dumb just kinda let someone know so I or anyone else whose online knows how to handle the situation with out over reacting.

Also I am going to create a post where incidents with other guilds can be posted to keep us all better informed.

The other "rule" I would like people to follow is to Download the RaidCall program. It makes things much easier. Even if you do not have your own mic you can still listen. This will be very helpful for sieges, as well as DPS and pking.

-SirBradening
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Stuff   General Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Good to be back Very Happy
Back to top Go down

General Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: